Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Back From Vegas

Just back from Vegas...played quite a bit of 1/2 NL and took home a few hundred. Also played the 1 AM tourney at Binions. I thought I played really well (and sucked out ONCE) to make it to the final table. After making it there I caught some good (but not great) hands to push with and managed to double up a couple of times. Once I pushed with 66 and got two callers. Flop came K73 and the first caller goes all in. I figure Im doomed. Second caller goes in to the tank for 2 or 3 mintues before folding saying "i hope you got him"...pusher turns over 44. Second guy says he golded a small K. My hand holds up, I double and everyone hates Mr. 44.

I go on to finish 3rd. The final 3 arrange a chops which nets me $500.

All in all a good trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home